VISHAL KAPUR STUDIO
Semistitched Formal suitset(VKSK01CAS61)
The top kurta is of the finest cotton silk chanderi with contemporary zari woven paisley cluster zari woven motifs in a layout coordinated with an extraordinary ajrakh silk stripe shaded dupatta accented with contrasting embroideries. Length is max set at 48" and single side bottom ghera achievable is 32".The picture is for visualisation purposes only and the kurta can be tailored and styled to suit your requirements with your desired neckline style
BUY THE DUPATTA SEPARATELY HERE:
- The kurta is prelined with mal cotton lining
- Kurta is designed to achieve length up to 48"
- Single-side ghera is 32" and sleeve length is max 20" giving ample room for customizing the same into any size
- Coordinating cotton satin bottom fabric for 2.5mtrs is provided that can be stitched to any bottom style
- Dupatta provided is 38" in width and 2.5mts in length as a standard to coordinate with the ensemble
- The seen picture is for visualization purposes only and the actual piece doesn't have any neckline for making the desirable choice of stitching styles and lengths. For necklines and styling suggestions refer to our stitching style guide
Read about payment options, shipping, and returns here.
Fabric Content and Care
- cotton satin fabric with chanderi dupatta
- Preferably dry clean only
- Dupatta is Handloom silk and kurta fabric in Chanderi, Madhya Pradesh and further fabricated in Delhi, India