Semistitched Formal Suitset (VKSK23FAB79)
This is a 3pc top and dupatta semi-stitched set. The top kurta is of rich cotton silk fabric stylised with zari textured stitchlines in the front central panel coordinated with a glamourous bright fuscia shaded dupatta in script theme design layout purely handwoven on chanderi base.
The dupatta is 38" in width and 2.5 MTR in length. The bottom is provided as cotton satin matching to dupatta/kurta as per your desire for 2.5 mtrs.
Length is max set at 48" and single side bottom ghera achievable is 32".The picture is for visualisation purposes only and the kurta can be tailored and styled to suit your requirements with your desired neckline style
BUY THE DUPATTA SEPARATELY HERE:
- The kurta is pre-lined with cotton mal
- Kurta is designed to achieve length up to 48"
- Single-side ghera is 32" and sleeve length is max 20" giving ample room for customizing the same into any size
- Coordinating cotton satin bottom fabric for 2.5mtrs is provided that can be stitched to any bottom style
- Dupatta provided is 38" in width and 2.5mts in length as a standard to coordinate with the ensemble
- The seen picture is for visualization purposes only and the actual piece doesn't have any neckline for making the desirable choice of stitching styles and lengths. For necklines and styling suggestions refer to our stitching style guide
Fabric Content and Care
- Silk cotton 80gm cahnderi fabric
- Preferably dry clean only
- Dupatta is Handloom cotton silk and kurta fabric in Chanderi, Madhya Pradesh and further fabricated in Delhi, India