Semistitched formal Suitset (VKSD01MY153)
This is a 3pc top and dupatta semi-stitched set. The top kurta is of rich silk chanderi and linen herringbone style fusion.The kurta is drapey to feel complimented with a pure handloom-based silk leheriya dupatta accented with chikan style organza white embroidered border accents and shaded silk with contrast pipings.
The dupatta is 38" in width and 2.5 MTR in length. The bottom is provided as cotton satin matching to dupatta/kurta as per your desire for 2.5 mtrs
Length is max set at 48" and single side bottom ghera achievable is 32".The picture is for visualisation purposes only and the kurta can be tailored and styled to suit your requirements with your desired neckline style
BUY THE DUPATTA SEPARATELY HERE:
- The kurta is pre-lined with soft cotton malmal to provide maximum wearing comfort
- Kurta is designed to achieve length up to 48"
- Single-side ghera is 32" and sleeve length is max 20" giving ample room for customizing the same into any size
- Coordinating cotton satin bottom fabric for 2.5mtrs is provided that can be stitched to any bottom style
- Dupatta provided is 38" in width and 2.5mts in length as a standard to coordinate with the ensemble
- The seen picture is for visualization purposes only and the actual piece doesn't have any neckline for making the desirable choice of stitching styles and lengths. For necklines and styling suggestions refer to our stitching style guide
Fabric Content and Care
- Zari woven chanderi and linen fabric
- Preferably dry clean only
- Dupatta is Handloom chanderi with embroidery and machine applique and kurta fabric in Chanderi, Madhya Pradesh and further fabricated in Delhi, India