Semistitched Formal Suitset (VKDSSMAY26SN)
This is a 3pc top and dupatta semistitched set. The top kurta is of rich silk cotton chanderi with abstract floral medallion for the upper yoke front and back panels with chanderi sleeves prelined with dyed cotton mal complimented with a shaded chanderi zari buta woven stole style dupatta of narrow width.
Length is max set at 48" and single side bottom ghera achievable is 30".The picture is for visualisation purposes only and kurta can be tailored and styled to suit your requirements with your desired neckline style
- The kurta is pre-lined with cotton mal to provide maximum wearing comfort
- Kurta is designed to achieve length up to 48"
- Single-side ghera is 32" and sleeve length is max 20" giving ample room for customizing the same into any size
- Coordinating cotton satin bottom fabric for 2.5mtrs is provided that can be stitched to any bottom style
- Dupatta provided is 38" in width and 2.5mts in length as a standard to coordinate with the ensemble
- The seen picture is for visualization purposes only and the actual piece doesn't have any neckline for making the desirable choice of stitching styles and lengths. For necklines and styling suggestions refer to our stitching style guide
Fabric Content and Care
- Silk cotton chanderi fabric
- Preferably dry clean only
- Handloom woven in Banares, Uttar Pradesh, Dhakai from Phulian, West Bengal and fabricated in Delhi, India