Semistitched Formal Suitset (VKDSSMAY34A33)
This is a 3pc top and dupatta semistitched set. The top kurta is of rich silk linen kota with reverse applique katabh work handcrafted in Ahmedabad and accentuated with zari woven lotus buti back and sleeves to give a formal appeal to the whole ensemble extremely soft and drapey to feel prelined with soft cotton mal complimented with a shaded chanderi zardozi embroidered dupatta.
- The kurta is pre-lined with soft cotton mal to provide maximum wearing comfort
- Kurta is designed to achieve length up to 48"
- Single-side ghera is 32" and sleeve length is max 20" giving ample room for customizing the same into any size
- Coordinating cotton satin bottom fabric for 2.5mtrs is provided that can be stitched to any bottom style
- Dupatta provided is 38" in width and 2.5mts in length as a standard to coordinate with the ensemble
- The seen picture is for visualization purposes only and the actual piece doesn't have any neckline for making the desirable choice of stitching styles and lengths. For necklines and styling suggestions refer to our stitching style guide
Fabric Content and Care
- Silk linen kota fabric
- Preferably dry clean only
- Handloom woven in kota from Rajasthan, and fabricated in Delhi, India