Semistitched formal Kurta(VKSK01CAS235-K)
The top kurta is of pure mercerised cotton silk chanderi designed in katabh reverse applique work with a kota tissue backing in the front panel.This handcrafted kurta is specially designed in Kutch villages by the women artisans of border areas.The chanderi is shaded in powder blue.
Length is max set at 48" and single side bottom ghera achievable is 32".The picture is for visualisation purposes only and the kurta can be tailored and styled to suit your requirements with your desired neckline style
- The kurta is prelined with cotton mal lining
- Kurta is designed to achieve length up to 48"
- Single-side ghera is 32" and sleeve length is max 20" giving ample room for customizing the same into any size
- The seen picture is for visualization purposes only and the actual piece doesn't have any neckline for making the desirable choice of stitching styles and lengths. For necklines and styling suggestions refer to our stitching style guide
Fabric Content and Care
- Preferably dry clean only for first time and then home wash in cold water