Semistitched Casual Suitset (VKDSSAPR51)
This is a 3pc top and dupatta semistitched set. The top kurta is of lotus gold zari buti all over the front panel and sleeves extremely soft and drapey to feel complimented with a kota chanderi block printed handloom woven dupatta in coordinating colours .
- Kurta is designed to achieve length up to 49"
- Single-side ghera is 34" and sleeve length is max 20" giving ample room for customizing the same into any size.
- Its pre-lined with cotton mal to provide maximum wearing comfort
- Coordinating cotton cambric bottom fabric for 2.5mtrs is provided that can be stitched to any bottom style
- Dupatta provided is 38" in width and 2.5mts in length as a standard to coordinate with the ensemble
- The seen picture is for visualization purposes only and the actual piece doesn't have any neckline for making the desirable choice of stitching styles and lengths. For necklines and styling suggestions refer to our stitching style guide
Fabric Content and Care
- Silk cotton Chanderi fabric
- Preferably dry clean only, alternatively Gentle hand wash separately in cold water. Do not soak. Drip dry in shade.
- Handloom woven in Chanderi, Madhya Pradesh, block printed in Sanganer, Rajasthan and fabricated in Delhi, India