Semistitched Casual Suitset (VKDSSMAY146A)
This ensemble comprises of a semi-stitched zari buta silk cotton chanderi kurta styled with hand-drawn kalamkari yoke and sleeve panels created by the artisans using natural dyes from an area called Srikalahasti, Andhra Pradesh.
This semistitched chanderi kurta is uniquely designed with printed silk kalamkari yoke panels styled with coordinating prints and edged sleeves for giving a stylish rustic appeal. Dupatta is cotton banaresi brocade with shading and block printed layouts
- Kurta is designed to achieve length up to 49"
- Single-side ghera is 34" and sleeve length is max 20" giving ample room for customizing the same into any size.
- Its pre-lined with cotton mal to provide maximum wearing comfort
- Coordinating cotton satin bottom fabric for 2.5mtrs is provided that can be stitched to any bottom style
- Dupatta provided is 36" in width and 2.5mts in length as a standard to coordinate with the ensemble
- The seen picture is for visualization purposes only and the actual piece doesn't have any neckline for making the desirable choice of stitching styles and lengths. For necklines and styling suggestions refer to our stitching style guide
Fabric Content and Care
- Chanderi fabric with mangalgiri silk kalamkari yoke and lower back panels
- Preferably dry clean only, alternatively Gentle hand wash separately in cold water. Do not soak. Drip dry in shade.
- Handloom woven in Chanderi, Madhya Pradesh, kalamkari from Srikalahasti, Andhra pradesh and fabricated in Delhi, India