Semi Stitched Chanderi Kurta (VKDSSMAY144A-KT)
This is a semi stitched zari buta silk cotton chanderi kurta styled with kalamkari central and sleeve panels which are handdrawn textiles created using natural dyes in a area called srikalahasti, andhra pradesh.
- Kurta is designed to achieve length up to 48".
- Single-side ghera is 34" and sleeve length is max 20" giving ample room for customizing the same into any size.
- Its pre-lined with superfine cotton mal to provide maximum wearing comfort and strength
- The seen picture is for visualization purposes only and the actual piece doesn't have any neckline for making the desirable choice of stitching styles and lengths.For necklines and styling suggestions refer to our stitching style guide
Fabric Content and Care
- Pure chanderi fabric with intricate zari woven patterns
- This exquisite piece needs Dry cleaning preferably. Gentle steam iron.
- Handloom woven in chanderi, Madhya Pradesh, kalamkari hand drawn accents are prepared at Srikalahasti, Andhra Pradesh and fabricated in Delhi, India