Dhakai semistitched woven kurta (VKDSSMAY641A-KT)
This is a semi stitched zariwoven dhakai silk muslin kurta styled with purecotton lawn inner lining for extra soft comfort for summers and accented with gold zari textured pintucks given on the sleeves.
- Kurta is designed to achieve length up to 48".
- Single-side ghera is 34" and sleeve length is max 20" giving ample room for customizing the same into any size.
- Its pre-lined with superfine cotton lawn to provide maximum wearing comfort and strength
- The seen picture is for visualization purposes only and the actual piece doesn't have any neckline for making the desirable choice of stitching styles and lengths.For necklines and styling suggestions refer to our stitching style guide
Fabric Content and Care
- Pure silk muslin dhakai fabric with intricate woven patterns
- This exquisite piece needs Dry cleaning preferably. Gentle steam iron.
- Handloom woven in Phulian, west bengal and fabricated in Delhi, India