Semistitched Formal Kurta (VKSDDA1-KT)
The top kurta is of rich handloom woven silk muslin dhakai from bengal extremely soft and drapey.
- The kurta is pre-lined with soft cotton lawn to provide maximum wearing comfort
- Kurta is designed to achieve length up to 48"
- Single-side ghera is 32" and sleeve length is max 20" giving ample room for customizing the same into any size
- Coordinating cotton satin bottom fabric for 2.5mtrs is provided that can be stitched to any bottom style
- Dupatta provided is 38" in width and 2.5mts in length as a standard to coordinate with the ensemble
- The seen picture is for visualization purposes only and the actual piece doesn't have any neckline for making the desirable choice of stitching styles and lengths. For necklines and styling suggestions refer to our stitching style guide
Fabric Content and Care
- Silk muslin dhakai fabric
- Preferably dry clean only
- Handloom woven in Dhakai from Phulian, West Bengal and fabricated in Delhi, India