Semistitched Formal Suitset (VKSS121CA1)
This is a rich cotton satin kurta with traditional ajrakh patchwork accents in front and back panels designed in a very earthy blues and maroon black shades to complete your cool summer evening look. The kurta is semistitched and accented with stitch line on sleeve edges.
- The kurta is pre-lined with soft cotton mal to provide maximum wearing comfort
- Kurta is designed to achieve length up to 48"
- Single-side ghera is 32" and sleeve length is max 20" giving ample room for customizing the same into any size
- Coordinating cotton satin bottom fabric for 2.5mtrs is provided that can be stitched to any bottom style
- Dupatta provided is 38" in width and 2.5mts in length as a standard to coordinate with the ensemble
- The seen picture is for visualization purposes only and the actual piece doesn't have any neckline for making the desirable choice of stitching styles and lengths. For necklines and styling suggestions refer to our stitching style guide
Fabric Content and Care
- Rich cotton satin fabric
- Preferably dry clean only
- Ajtakh printed silks from Kutch, Gujarat and fabricated in Delhi, India