Semistitched Casual Suitset (VKDSSMAY67C)
This is a 3pc top and dupatta semistitched set. The top kurta is of pure mercerised cotton accented with contrasting anchored embroideries and handloom ikats complimented with a shaded blockprinted kota and maheshwar fusion dupatta in coordinating colours .
- Single-side ghera is 32" and sleeve length is max 20" giving ample room for customizing the same into any size.
- Kurta is designed to achieve length up to 48"
- Its pre-lined with cotton mal to provide maximum wearing comfort
- Coordinating cotton satin bottom fabric for 2.5mtrs is provided that can be stitched to any bottom style
- Dupatta provided is 38" in width and 2.5mts in length as a standard to coordinate with the ensemble
- The seen picture is for visualization purposes only and the actual piece doesn't have any neckline for making the desirable choice of stitching styles and lengths. For necklines and styling suggestions refer to our stitching style guide
Fabric Content and Care
- Mercerised cotton dyed fabric with ikat cottons
- Preferably dry clean only, alternatively Gentle hand wash separately in cold water. Do not soak. Drip dry in shade.
- Handloom woven in Banares, Uttar Pradeshand ikats from andhra, block printed in Sanganer, Rajasthan and fabricated in Delhi, India