Semistitched Casual Suitset (VKDSSMAY426A)
This is a semi-stitched printed Chanderi kurta styled with pintucks on the front and back panels and discharge block printed with contemporary design layouts. Kurta is already pre-lined with cotton Mal for extra comfort during summers. The cotton silk zari kota kataan check block printed shaded in coordinating colours giving an exciting uplift to the ensemble.
- Kurta is designed to achieve length up to 49"
- Single-side ghera is 34" and sleeve length is max 20" giving ample room for customizing the same into any size.
- Its pre-lined with cotton mal to provide maximum wearing comfort
- Coordinating cotton satin bottom fabric for 2.5mtrs is provided that can be stitched to any bottom style
- Dupatta provided is 38" in width and 2.5mts in length as a standard to coordinate with the ensemble
- The seen picture is for visualization purposes only and the actual piece doesn't have any neckline for making the desirable choice of stitching styles and lengths. For necklines and styling suggestions refer to our stitching style guide
Fabric Content and Care
- Chanderi silk cotton blended fabric shaded and blockprinted in coordinated colours of dupatta
- Preferably dry clean only, alternatively Gentle hand wash separately in cold water. Do not soak. Drip dry in shade.
- Handloom woven in Banares, Uttar Pradesh, block printed in Sanganer, Rajasthan and fabricated in Delhi, India